.







.

4/11/2006

THE CIRCUS

This is what i'm working on right now, my comic Behemoth Circus. I'm gonna start posting some of the concept parts and sketches. The guy in the image above actually has nothing to do with the story, but its where I'm going with the look of the book. Drawings like this help me stay focused. The story is centered around gladiators, I'm still trying to come up with a nice summary that doesnt give the whole story.
A tragic love story set in a world where gladiators face bigger monsters than themselves... something like that...

-Mike

5 comments:

rajesh said...

OMG! You have a blog! SWEET!

MT said...

Hey rajesh, blogging is pretty fun , I've saved so many new artists links just by going through comments.

One thing though, changing the template is a little tricky(frustrating), not too hot with html.

C.Bryant said...

Buen comienzo en tu blog...felicidades pongo link en Perejilpuntocom


Saludos :)

MT said...

Thanks c.bryant!

And thank you for that site post, thats a cool blog. Lot of great artists posted...

Realmente aprecio.

-Mike

Drazen said...

I really like this!