.







.

6/11/2007

018

SUNDAY
I didnt expect to stop that long...

Hannie enlists the aid of bounty hunter Tom Price to teach her how to be a gunfighter so she can hunt down the 3 bandit brothers who killed her husband, raped her, and burned down the couple's farm.

Hannie Caulder, i think this was the first Welch movie i'd evern zeen... was surprised on how good it was... it's a revenge tale and for some reason just by the way it plays out, i wasn't exactly sure she'd make it to the end. My Welch face still needs work...

9 comments:

Kristian Antonelli said...

simply stunning!!

Dan said...

Yes!!! your back. That looks awesome. Thanks for sharing

Doron Meir said...

Nice drawing.

rajesh said...

finally! =D

Anonymous said...

I'm in love. nice stuff you've got going there.

Randall Sly said...

Amazing like always Mike. I'm happy your back too. You must be busy... Good news for you Bad for your us visitors. LOL

The first Raquel Welch movie for me was "One Million Years BC". WOW what a beauty.

MIKE THOMAS said...

Thanks guys

Fussy britches was great in one mil B.C. She's not really the main character but you end up only wanting to watch her... well i did...

toni reyna said...

I really ,really like this style.Love this blog.Don´t stop drawing and keep feeding our inspiration.Congrats

Paperboy said...

Hey! Nice Drawing. It´s great.
It´s good reference for me.
I´m Paperboy. https//www.buba-n.blogspot.com

See you!