.







.

8/27/2009

TSCC


I don't watch a whole lot of TV, just a handful of programs... Charlie Rose, 24, Lost, and Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Tv season is about to roll around again and Tscc got itself cancelled somehow. After seeing one or two episodes it easily became my favorite. The show takes place before judgement day when Connor was a teen, the usual happens, a terminator travels back in time to get him and another to protect him.

The show wasn't so predictable, it was an entertaining character driven show, they didnt just rehash the movies but instead explored deeper into that whole terminator world. Summer Glau's terminator, Cameron, was just a lot of fun to watch. There's one episode that sticks out in my mind where Cameron gets damaged, forgets that she's a terminator, and becomes a regular human girl that has lost her memory. It's really interesting because she's constantly practicing and learning to be more human and as soon as the program fails a personality emerges that is genuine. I don't want to spoil anything... It's a great series, i recommend it, hopefully a 3rd season will happen.

10 comments:

Nubian Greene said...

I watched the first episode and never watched it again cos i thought it was blah!

Then again I was still in my heroes phase and choose to ignore everthing else.

nice drawing.

what exactly are you working on now btw?

MIKE THOMAS said...

TSCC is definitely worth another look, i think its one of the best sci fi shows ever, its up there with quantum leap and firefly.

Heroes lost me half way through the second season. I just don't have a clue what they're trying to say with that show.

I'm working on the book, starting to get a handful of where the hell is its...

Nubian Greene said...

heroes season 2 was during the writers strike i think,they had allot of problems (hence the shit),but it def got better...3rd season was great,don't see where they can go with it now though.

as for scc,my roomate also said good things about it .I was like "did we watch the same damn show here?!?!?"

I'll have to give it another watch.

keep on workin :D

EDGAR ERNEST said...

I really love the artwork you have.I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.

MIKE THOMAS said...

Thanks and happy to, Edgar. :)

I still watch heroes when it airs, i'm on board for pretty much any superhero movie/tv show. The show was better when it seemed like it had a complete story in mind, one with an ending. Mid way through the second season they started to drift into soap opera type of programming.

The other thing that bothers me is they keep killing the cool characters I like...

Amin said...

j'adore ce dessin !

MIKE THOMAS said...

Thanks amin!

Robin Hall said...

Awesome updates as usual, MT!!

My heart still cries every night when I think about the cancellation of Firefly..... I try not to think about it too much.

I'll check out TSCC, though and let you know what I think. My one and only love right now is Dexter, it's the only show I'm following Prime Time or otherwise right now.

Couldn't stand Lost, I tried really hard to like it, but, alas, it really just didn't hold my interest.

Robin Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼職 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服酒店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店應徵 酒店 酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味